The Miss Vermont and Miss Vermont’s Outstanding Teen Preliminary Titleholder (PT) Program offers you the opportunity to develop your professional skills and cultivate personal growth while representing a premier non-profit organization.
Participation in the PT Program is optional, but provides countless benefits, including:
- Official Preliminary Title of your choosing
- Official Miss America Preliminary Title sash
- Registration Fees for all 2018 Contestant Development Workshops
- Appearance opportunities with Miss Vermont or Miss Vermont’s Outstanding Teen
- Approved local appearances
- Contestant development opportunities
Registration for the PT Program opens September 20, 2017. The registration fee is $200 and must be paid in full prior to attending workshops or receiving your official sash.
The 2018 Preliminary Titleholder Code of Conduct is available at this link.
To register for the 2018 Preliminary Titleholder program, click here.